Get Free Updates From Lisa Hines

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'll take 8 please

Ok....talk about being in the flow of the river of life.

Lately, I've been having some great and meaningful conversations with The Money Mentor, particularly around the concept of abundance and Law of Attraction. Instead of focusing on "the stuff I want, but can't have," turn the focus and shift it to "I could have it if I chose to." I've been implementing that in my daily life practice, and I've been "virtually" receiving and spending $1,000 compounded daily. I think I'm up to $8,000 to spend in my imagination today. Today I'm going to mentally purchase a solar system for my home because I choose to.

I just saw a commercial this morning about Sharp and solar panels. They've had solar panels for several years now and have implemented solar energy in various situations and places. So, I proceeded to their website: www.sharpusa.com and selected Solar on the side bar. Low and freakin' behold! Lol! I'm visualizing people across the nation and world buying them like air conditioners or flat screen tv's: affordable to most consumers. Brilliant! They have a great Cost/Savings Calculator on their site. I was exploring around and I have to check a few facts and figures, but it appears that even if I (forgive me Money Mentor) charge it (*cringe*), my payoff time would be a little over eight years! Now that's not bad. In fact, that's very do-able. Eight years will be here before we know it. Pretty soon, it will be several years from now, and I'll be saying..."if only I had..."

I'm visualizing solar panels in the back yard.I'm thinking of putting them on top of my tin roof area.

This seems to be the most logical place I can think of. I don't really have southern exposure that's not shaded by trees. I'll look into having a consultation soon. If I choose to have it, I can, by making it a priority and visualizing the "what" and the "how" will work itself out. Leap Frog! into the reality you want. Act as if. Write down your wishes and desires, find a picture and post it on the fridge....
like this one...(not my home)

Mostly, though, jump in the river of life and start allowing all the possibilities into your existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers