I just read this article about the EPA approving a last minute rule change by our lovely lame duck President Bush. This rule change will reverse the protection of the streams from getting mining wastes dumped over them. This threatens our water sources from the high country. Hello people! Healthy water availability is an increasing problem throughout the entire world. What the hell are they thinking?
Read more here:
I'll be seeking out a petition online somewhere for this.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- Winding Down 2008, Ramping Up 2009
- A Wonderful Thing
- Holiday Savings
- Be open, practice your awareness daily.
- [Green Buzz] Twitter and 6 weeks toward change
- gift of free music download
- GQBEE at it again
- [Green Buzz] Go Local for holiday shopping
- Great Idea for everyday printing- Eco Friendly Fon...
- Bush puts exclamation point on the worst president...
- This train is rollin’
- Abundance and Prosperity
- I'm Back
- ▼ December (15)