Get Free Updates From Lisa Hines

Friday, December 12, 2008

GQBEE at it again

Demanding green at local stores and saving big $$$. How? I went to Kelly-Moore to get some samples for exterior paint, but I fretted about buying paint that was bad for the environment. They stopped carrying another brand that was enviro-friendly, saying it didn't sell. Well....did they advertise it well enough? They had it for six months: I never heard they had it. Anyways, I saw a poster about their environmental friendly paints that are mostly for interior. I then noticed e-coat for both interior and exterior. I asked about that. They don't carry it in the store, but can order it for me. GREAT! Order it up. It's recycled paint! Yay for Green Queen Bee.



Here's the best part: it's only $8.95 a gallon! I'm telling all my friends. Here you go: If you're planning on painting, go green, well recycled that is. Or, get the Enviro-friendly version.

All this because I chose to be a little pushy, or buzzy, and demanded green. The more we, as consumers, start asserting ourselves because we believe in it, the more suppliers will respond.

My next maneuver is to find organic chicken food that's not triple the cost. Or, start writing letters to the chicken feed company, demanding they be reasonable in their pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers