Get Free Updates From Lisa Hines

Monday, December 15, 2008

[Green Buzz] Twitter and 6 weeks toward change

This is amazing! I hit over 100 followers today on Twitter. It's been less than a week, and I'm sharing and trading twits with others that enjoy the concept of going green, organic, and sustainable. It's like being surrounded by people that are all on the same wavelength. Very cool!

Also, exciting news. I'm ready for sign-ups for my ezine (see top right hand side of page). I have a six week program I'll be rolling out in my ezines which will help people focus on making new habits in their lives toward more green living. If you're interested in getting all six, be sure to sign up now and you won't miss them.

Gratitudes~
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a new "green" car (or maybe the blue one)
    http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about! Need to put that on the vision board.

    ReplyDelete

Followers