Thursday, December 11, 2008
A company called Spranq experimented with and created a font which prints best at 9 or 10 points and saves on ink! It's called EcoFont and it uses much less ink. Now when you print on your recycled paper, you can use the EcoFont and really save. Check it out at:
I downloaded it. It's very cool.
Here it is close up, but at 9 or 10 pts, you can't tell on a printed piece of paper.
- Winding Down 2008, Ramping Up 2009
- A Wonderful Thing
- Holiday Savings
- Be open, practice your awareness daily.
- [Green Buzz] Twitter and 6 weeks toward change
- gift of free music download
- GQBEE at it again
- [Green Buzz] Go Local for holiday shopping
- Great Idea for everyday printing- Eco Friendly Fon...
- Bush puts exclamation point on the worst president...
- This train is rollin’
- Abundance and Prosperity
- I'm Back
- ▼ December (15)