Get Free Updates From Lisa Hines

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great Idea for everyday printing- Eco Friendly Font


A company called Spranq experimented with and created a font which prints best at 9 or 10 points and saves on ink! It's called EcoFont and it uses much less ink. Now when you print on your recycled paper, you can use the EcoFont and really save. Check it out at:

http://www.ecofont.eu/ecofont_en.html

I downloaded it. It's very cool.

Here it is close up, but at 9 or 10 pts, you can't tell on a printed piece of paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! This is great. Thanks so much for the tip. I will have to check it out. I have to do way more printing than I'd like so it would be great to reduce the ink. I have experimented with refilling the cartridges too instead of buying new. It seems OK but I think I run out of ink faster?

    But this might be a great solution.
    -Kristin
    www.gardengirlskincare.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers